If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. – Peter Drucker
Marketing analytics is key to measuring your marketing performance and improving your marketing effectiveness. If you do not measure your marketing, you cannot improve it.
- – know what goals you are expecting your website visitors to achieve?
- – track micro and macro goal conversions?
- – track your offline media and printed marketing materials?
- – have a low proportion of ‘direct’ traffic (if you know what that means)?
- – surface business data into your analytics tracking platform?
- – proactively identify common pain points of browsing your website?
- – collect qualitative data of your customers?
- – have a set of marketing performance KPIs to compare period to period?
- – know when is the ideal time to market to your in-market customers?
- – have a lead generation program?
The above are just some common marketing analytics must-haves for any businesses. At the same time, every business has different needs and challenges, yours including. We can help.
Our experienced team tackles real-life problems, often at the enterprise scale, on a daily basis so you do not have to. You can leverage us to develop your digital KPIs and metrics, set up and measure your marketing performance.
More importantly, we surface insights and optimisation opportunities so you can take actions that deliver value and positive impacts to your business.